Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Goals

I want to improve myself to become a better speaking person and share my knowledge and point of view with all of my classmates about different topics. That way we can help and support each other. I also want to improve my reading and learning, but get to know how to do essays or writing formats. One of the goals that I expect to accomplish is to learn new advices, opinions, and ideas. I hope to be more responsible and do all my work, homework and participate during class when is necessary. I will also like to do more group activities and presentations because that’s where you get to learn new things from someone else knowledge, but most of it I get to know other people the way they think and how they express themselves. Improving or gaining more knowledge during your education will help you in the future get pay better or work in a better job.

No comments: